Just a few things to remember...
1. Joshua's favorite, I mean FAVORITE, foods to eat right now are lentil soup (organic w/ veggies) and chicken! I am talking chicken of any sort. He just loves it! And thank God that he loves lentil soup too, because gross! But he really needs the protein, which is great. It is still so hard for him to eat enough so I am blessed and thankful that these are two things that he will eat without protest.
2. Joshua saw his first rainbow Saturday, August 28, 2010. He thought it was so cool. I will write a whole post about this later.
3. Since Josh started school he likes to come home and hug and kiss me all evening. These acts of affection are usually accompanied by an "I love you." I can't tell you how thrilled I am that my "non-cuddly" kid is now a love bug!
4. Josh prefers teen-ish shows over cartoons. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, lol. Among the faves are iCarly, Big Time Rush, and Sonny with a Chance. There's also Imagination Movers and Phineas & Ferb topping the list.
5. For the last 3 days Joshua has had to go to school with a Mickey sticker on his hand. He gets very excited about his stickers. Since he has been having a little difficulty with "mom bye," I think this helps him separate. It's like he has something from home with him all day long. Believe me, that sticker is still securely stuck to his hand when he gets home! I don't know how.
6. The last thing is actually the first thing I wanted to include. It was actually the thing that prompted me to get on the computer and write this post. Go figure it would be the thing I forgot! I've been sitting here forever, wracking my brain trying to think of what it was. But I can't. So, hopefully, as soon as I remember, I will replace this #6 with the actual thing I set out to write about.