homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunglasses = Copy Cat = Time Warp!

This is too funny and cute. Joshua got ahold of my sunglasses a while back and he poked one of the lenses out. The single lense has been sitting in my nightstand drawer forever. Well, the other day he found the glasses again and popped the other lense out. Tonight, he found the glasses again, this time lenseless, and was wearing the empty rims around my room. He was hilarious. I grabbed the camera as quick as I could and this is what I got.










Look familiar??? You guessed it! Joshua is trying to copy off of Aunt Stephanie. And yes, it's a time warp back to the 1980's!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS! HE IS TOO CUTE TO HANDLE!!!!!! TOTAL COPY CAT! HAHAHA

    *I WUV YOO*

    -LOVE AUNT SARAH

    ReplyDelete