homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Maddie's Story...

Maddie's story saddened my heart today! This is what we preemie mom's spend our days fearing, even after we've accomplished the treacherous NICU. It is a never ending battle. But, in the midst of such a tragedy, the Spohr family conjured up some good. Check out their organization, Friends of Maddie, which helps families experiencing level III NICU treatment.

This is something to smile about.
What a beautiful girl, in life and after!

Go ahead and snag their button too!

Friends of Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your blog from another preemie blog today. Your little boy is precious. I am a mother to G/B twins born at 28 weeks. They are 2 & 1/2 now. I also developed preeclampsia. Please feel free to come visit my blog. I am your newest follower. Andrea

    ReplyDelete