homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exhausting Fruit Loops...

I can remember seeing pics of myself like this when I was growing up. Here is Josh passed out in the high chair after finishing his Fruit Loops. Within seconds he went from spooning and sipping the leftover milk from the bowl to completely zonked out. I was shocked, lol. I had only literally turned my back for a couple seconds. He's too much. He gets cuter by the day. Before he fell asleep, he kept telling me "mee-wah" to let me know he was drinking his milk from the spoon. I think he was proud with accomplishment.

P.S. He is usually shirtless while he eats because he makes such a mess!! I've been known to wash a load of his clothes a day, soiled with chunks and spills from his breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This is just easier, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment