homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Friday, July 9, 2010

Mom's First Haircut...

My sister, who happens to be a cosmetologist, always cuts Joshua's hair. Recently, however, we've been having trouble finding a time when all the pieces fall into place and she can do it. So, Monday, after watching Joshua repeatedly push his hair out of his eyes, I pulled one of my crazy Melanie moves and got out my scissors. We are talking the kind with the yellow/orange handle, lol!! Anyway, the last time I attempted to trim his bangs I completely butchered them. It was embarrassing! But this time I thought I could do it... don't ask me why. Of course my sisters pattern was still there, I just tried to trim up the bangs, along his ears and the back. I wish I had a picture of just before this haircut. His hair has never been so long, truly.

For being my first full haircut, I think it came out okay. He still looks a little silly though. Nick said he looked like a bowl head, lol. And if you see him in person he often looks like Jim Carrey in the movie Dumb and Dumber hahaha! Poor child :)
Front & Back
Don't mind the juice mustache, lol, he was eating.


1 comment:

  1. Not too bad! I had the idea to cut Saige's bangs a few months ago...what a hack job! Lee had to fix them :)

    ReplyDelete