homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Friday, July 9, 2010

Late Father's Day Post...

I wanted to document this picture. I plan to print all my posts out one day and turn them into a journal or something to that effect. This is the Father's Day gift Joshua made for Nick. He had SO much fun making it. We happened to get a little speck of paint in the bathroom that I didn't catch the day we made it. Yesterday, Joshua noticed it and pointed to it, telling me "hannie." He was very excited because he remembered, just by this miniscule dot of paint, how much fun it was to paint with your hands and feet. Now that is a sensory accomplishment if I must say so myself!

Joshua's Beautiful Artwork!
this now hangs on our fridge and probably will never come down

A little glitter, a little paint, a little marker, a little crayon & a LOT of fun!

Father's Day
June 20, 2010
Nick's 4th year of celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment