homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Memories...

While driving in the car this morning my mind was taking me back to being in the hospital before Joshua's delivery. I realized how many memories I have that my over stressed, over crowded brain is going to forget soon. I often see other bloggers choose a day to write about something particular, so I thought that would be a good outlet for me too (yes, I am a follower at times). Anyway, I chose Monday partly because it happened to be the day I thought of this idea, and partly because the words memory and Monday both start with the letter M. So, I am going to try my hardest to post a memory from my pregnancy and NICU experience every Monday. Sitting here now, I already, for the life of me, cannot remember the memory I was having this morning in the car! For this reason, I am so excited to get these thoughts written down. Of course they will not be in order of how they actually unfolded, but at least I'll have them documented since this was perhaps my first and only pregnancy. As difficult, scary and heartbreaking as it was, it was still a very special time in our lives. I'm off to prepare today's memory (while my husband is cooking in the kitchen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment