homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Friday, May 7, 2010

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

I took some funny, but cute, pictures of Joshua today. I generated the idea from the hours I have been thinking about and contemplating his enrollement in the early intervention school program for children with special needs. He will be starting in August if everything goes as planned. He will go to school just like the elementary kids do, which is 5 days a week, 6 hours each day. This seems like such a good opportunity for him and Nick and I believe that it is something that he really needs. I've just been thinking about my sweet and innocent boy learning not so sweet and innocent things from some of the behaviorally challenged children he will be among. I know I can't prevent this and it is a normal thing kids go through. I just hate the thought of tainting Joshua's precious personality. As it is now, he see's no evil, hears no evil (well, for the most part lol), and definitely speaks no evil. Hence, my corny pictorial idea. I will just have to keep praying that he doesn't change once he has been in the program for a while, because I truly believe he is going to have so much fun and learn things he is unable to grasp at home.

A couple more pics from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment