homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holding the Spoon...

Oh my gosh! Joshua is finally holding his spoon the right way! I just put him in the high chair to have breakfast and he started feeding himself. When I looked over his spoon was in his right hand and he was holding it the very way his occupational therapist wants him to be. He is really getting good at feeding himself now. What an accomplishment and a tremendous loud off my back! Lol. I'll try to get a picture and post it.



Those are his "Cars" stickers we put on his high chair tray to help him be more interested in eating! (Lighting McQueen, Doc, Mater and Porcia) We got a Ninja food processor for Christmas from my parents and it is wonderful. It whips up the food so fast that everything Joshua eats can be fresh. It has really helped his interest in food too. Since he still can't chew at all it has been a lifesaver in keeping him well nourished.

No comments:

Post a Comment