homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let the blogging begin...

I am going to start off with one of my most special gifts. My mom recently took Joshua to the Sears portrait studio as a gift, not only for Joshua, but for dad's and my birthday. The two girls there were awesome! We had a 10:30 AM appointment and they didn't have another booking until 1:30 PM. So, they spent a lot of time with us and let us do whatever we wanted!! It turned out better than we could have imagined. This was Joshua's first time being photographed professionally. He was such a blast. We changed him about 10 different times and he had a ball. You should have seen us walking through the mall with all our gear in tow. It was hilarious. I'm posting some of the pictures here.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment