homeblack aboutjoshblack     aboutmeblack        photos

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funny thing happened...

While waiting for my Trigonometry class to begin today, a kid from my class, who I've never really spoken to before, turned to me and said, "your shoe is untied." Well, joke was on me. I looked down and saw that I was wearing flip flops, as usual. So I should have known right? Ha ha. But, that isn't even the best part... Not even 10 minutes later, I sat down at my desk and one of my flip flops broke. So I had to go the whole class, getting up and down, with one bare foot! Now that is embarrassing. Even better, after class I had to walk the entire school and parking lot with one bare foot!!! More than half of that walk was on a black top in he Florida sun! So, today was a good day, ha ha. By the time I got to my car my foot was black and hot and my hip was screwed up from walking uneven that entire time. It's a classic Melanie moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment